- Isotherm Cruise 36 Drawer – a bit small, but next model is too tall
- Cruise36 SS
- Various Engel/ARB units (ARB has digital thermometer)
- Arb42 Dims: H20” x W24 7/8” x D14 1/8”
- Engel35 Dims: 25.5 x 14.3 x 16 inches(H)
- Engel 65 is 31.1″ x 19.3″ x 17.4″(H) but hinged the wrong way.
- [Purchased] Pump — Shurflo Extreme 4.0 — does it require an Accumulator – NO? But ShurFlo extreme is junk. Got Jabsco VSD 3.7 from Defender
- Strainer — should be included with Jabsco VSD
- Accumulator –not needed
- External Shower/faucet/washdown
- Faucet Nice Mixer Another (may not make sense w/ external sink?)
- Sink http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-pumps-water/rv-sinks-bath.htm
- Tank (Colby’s is Eurovan 3.3gal)
- 7.9gal from Manchester at pplmotorhomes 66-4941
- Propane gas detector – Xintex may suck. Safe-T-Alert has a combo Propane/CO, but no info at STA website, perhaps old model. no info on current draw.
- Shutoff valve?
- CCI has lowest draw. 48mA Best Prices and Selection
- Vertical/Horiz, Location?
- CO detector too (50mA for CCI)
- Safe-T-Alert CO/LP, 108mA, manual
- Arb? Warn?
- CO2 tank? (already have tank and regumulator)
- Use PTO/Engine and AC compressor?
- Colby got this one
- 1 or 2 costco air compressors? Same as Superflow MV50. Cheap. add tank. good value, perf
- Sears Compressor w/ manifold and gauges, run off inverter or couple Supervlow MV50 to it