Rest of Hydraulics gone
Today Marshall and I removed the rest of the hydraulic bits, including the PTO shaft. All told, it was probably 150-200lbs of crap removed. I got woz’d by hydraulic fluid pretty bad.
Next up, is removal of the rear cabin box. It should come off easily — only a few wires enter it. It attaches to the frame with maybe 8 bolts and a few dozen smaller bolts to the forward cabin. Removed, I can get at top and bottom sides and seriously address the rust issues.
I’m considering replacing the floor panels w/ stainless panels. I also plan on doing the camper conversion to the box removed from the frame. It’s easier to work on and doesn’t take up so much room in my shop.